Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Please don't go crazy, if I tell you the truth
No you don't know what happened
And you never will if
You don't listen to me while I talk to the wall
This blanket is freezing, it's been out in the hall
Where you've had me for hours
Till I'm sure what I want
But darling I want the same thing that I wanted before
So sweetheart tell me what's up I won't stop no way

Please keep your hands down
And stop raising your voice
It's hardly what I'd be doing if you gave me a choice
It's a simple suggestion can you give me sometime
So just say yes or no
Why can't you shoulder the blame
Coz both my shoulders are heavy
From the weight of us both
You're a big boy now so let's not talk about growth
You've not heard a single word I have said...
Oh, my God

Please take it easy it can't all be my fault
I haven't made half the mistakes
That you've listed so far
Oh baby let me explain something
It's all down to drugs
At least I remember taking the and not a lot else
It seems I've stepped over lines
You've drawn again and again
But if the ecstacy's in the wit is definitely out
Dr. Jekyll is wrestling Hyde for my pride
(How To Be Dead by SNOW PATROL,album title: Final Straw)

  最近常聽到這首歌,蠻好聽的,不過不知道歌名跟歌詞有什麼關係哪。另一首Run也是超好聽的,不過這張專輯,到現在我還沒找到。看網站上的資料,好像是今年三月還是去年發的,嗯,看來下星期一去玫瑰找吧。
  今天下班回到家,上網,看魔戒的討論區,有人說在新光三越裡的Fnac有魔戒的劇照月曆。幸好我還沒洗澡,裝也還沒卸,換上衣服就衝向中山捷運站附近的Fnac。去了之後,什麼都沒看到,回到家上網,才看到,是新光信義店的Fnac=.=。我看到魔戒就頭昏了。至於明天要不要衝,嗯,我再考慮一下好了,信義店離三重實在有夠遠...

0 意見:

Post a Comment